The Law offices of Jong K. Lee & Associates specializes in the area of Immigration, Bankruptcy, and Solving Legal Problems for Korean Nationals or other persons who need an attorney familiar and able to practice both in the United States and in South Korea.
The available categories which the JKLAWUSA, APC is prepared to assist clients are:
Family Sponsored Immigration
Persons who qualify are Immediate relatives of a sponsoring individual, they are: Spouses of United States Citizens; unmarried children under the age of 21; and parents of United States Citizen.
There are 4 preferences (categories of individuals)
- First Preference – Unmarried children o
- Second Preference – Spouses and children of Legal Permanent Resident
- Third Preference – Married Children of United States Citizen
- Fourth Preference – Siblings of an adult United States Citizen
Employment Based Immigration (EB-)
- EB-1 - First Preference – Priority Workers (extraordinary ability)
- EB-2 - Second Preference – Professionals with Advanced Degrees
- EB-3 - Third Preference – Skilled Workers – Professional and Other
- EB-4 - Fourth Preference – Special Immigrant Religious Worker
- EB-5 - Fifth Preference – Employment Creation